Do a Prayer For Me (a 'names-changed' true story)

(This is a real prayer request, written up by R.) My name is Lovey. I'm 29 years old, but I'm more like a 10 year old. I live in a motel. I'm going to school to learn to read and it's a lot of fun. I'm doing really good. I have a friend who drives me to school and home again. She takes me grocery shopping and helps me read the signs and the flyers. I can afford a lot more groceries when she comes with me than when I do it alone. My boyfriend works at a gas station and doing odd jobs. I walk dogs to help. I like to bake cookies, especially peanut butter. Living in a motel means that my kids can't live with me. I have 3 kids. They live 2 hours away with people in my family. I'm trying to get an apartment. It's really nice. It has 2 bedrooms and a balcony and a real kitchen, not just a hot plate and a microwave. I can afford it and the people who run the building are really nice. I filled in the application. Please do a prayer for me that I'll get the apartment and maybe my kids can come visit me there.