Learning The Cash-echism

I've had homework this week.

It's come to the attention of my community that my education is woefully inadequate in some areas (Just one more sad statistical aberration in the micro-niche that is the 'modern worship movement') and I've been given lessons to study.

Particularly in the area of the Gospel According to Johnny.

I was sent home from church last week with a CD and several chord charts. Folsom Prison Blues, Man In Black, Why Me Lord?, Stand My Ground, Jackson. All great hymns of the faith.

I hope I pass GTI music 101. I did alright on "Bridge Over Troubled Water", although I'm bothered by the lyric that goes, "I'm sailing right behind, Like a bridge over troubled water." If I'm sailing, I don't think seeing the bridge coming up from behind is going to be any comfort.

I think my next assignment is going to be Doo-Wa-Diddy-Diddy-Dum-Diddy-Doo.

Is that Hebrew, or Greek?

r

Comments

Steve F. said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.