Are We There Yet? (An 'Idol' Aside)

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I came in third, which is pretty much what I was hoping for. I get to have the fun and the experience without being committed to taking a seminary course, which I really really really didn't want to be. Yay!

Next Saturday afternoon, Jocelyn (1st place), Priscilla (2nd place) and I will be on the show for our final official act.

There were a few interesting blog entries here and there on the competition in general. My two favourites were: 1. The pastor guy who said that Drew Marshall obviously doesn't respect preaching, because 4 of the 5 finalists were women, and 2. The guy who called the competition "stupefyingly vulgar".

Happy it's over, very glad I had the experience. (Sounds less cynical than 'been there, done that', right?)

r

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.