Yet Another Blog - (I can quit anytime I want to...)

We've added a blog that will contain all of our prayer requests and thank you's in the future. I've up til now been sending e-mails to a list of people and for some reason, they keep coming back to me saying that every single address on my list doesn't exist.

So bloggin' it is.

It will probably be updated every couple of weeks, and I'll try to let folks know each time there's a new prayer letter. If you want to be informed of this, let me know and I'll drop you a line.

Thanks to all of you who've been praying for us and have promised to continue on down the road with us.

Here is a link for the new blog:

http://gti-prayer-blog.blogspot.com/


and I've added it to the list of links on the right as well.

r

Comments

L.Bo Marie said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Can Bass 1 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.